A Better Way to Clean. A Cleaner Way to Live.
Trust Chem-Dry products to deliver the best in home cleaning performance. Our proprietary solutions are designed for in-home use and work to keep your home in its best condition between professional cleanings.
World Famous Chem-Dry Products
These products are designed to deliver maximum performance in a home solution. Chem-Dry customers agree that these products deliver satisfaction and convenience. Ask about these products during your next professional cleaning.
If you are interested in purchasing any of these Professional Home Care Products, please contact us.
- The Razor ™
- Professional Strength Spot Remover
- Grease & Oil Remover
- Fabric Protector
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Remover
- Carpet Care Tips
The Razor is the latest innovation from Chem-Dry, nationally acclaimed cleaning professionals and suppliers of home cleaning products. The Razor is intended for cleaning hard floor surfaces, and removing spots on carpet. The Razor uses a specially formulated solution and disposable absorbent cleaning pads in one neat and simple tool.
Quickly and thoroughly remove most stubborn spots from colorfast carpets, upholstery, and auto interiors by using our powerful carbonating process to lift stains to the surface. Professional Strength Spot Remover can also be used as a pre-wash spotter for tough laundry stains.
Some stains are downright nasty. Especially the ones that are grease or adhesive based. To fight them, we offer this powerful solvent spotter. It removes those stubborn spots you may be tempted to run away from.
This protector helps keep your fabrics and upholstery looking their best. It forms an invisible barrier against dirt and stains. Because it is water repellent, spills won't penetrate the fabric, allowing for easy clean up with a white cloth or towel.
Our deodorants keep your carpet smelling as good as it looks. It covers up smoke, cooking, pet, and other offensive odors found in homes or vehicles. It even protects your carpets. And there are no gritty or abrasive powders to vacuum.
- Apple Cinnamon
Protect your carpet from the common soils and spills of household pets. Designed to lift fresh, minor pet odors and spots. Works deep to keep stains away. For use between professional cleanings. Some stains and odors may require a professional solution from your trained Chem-Dry technician.
Proper care and maintenance of your carpet will extend its useful life and preserve its appearance for years and years. Failure to take care of it will result in premature wear. Additionally, clean carpets contribute to a healthy indoor environment. Dirty carpets can be unhealthful indeed.
Save yourself money and maintain a healthy home by using the following simple carpet care tips:
- Vacuum your carpets three times a week using a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate) filter.
- Remove stains and spills as promptly as possible. this is best achieved with Chem-Dry Professional Strength Spot Remover. Remove as much excess as possible, then apply and blot with a clean white cloth. DO NOT rub the spot as this might grind the stain in further.
- Have your carpets cleaned and protected at least twice a year by Chem-Dry, or more often if you have children or pets.
Traffic Lane Gray
Like all textiles, carpets will eventually show signs of wear. The wear creates an illusion of soiling, which often causes frustration and misunderstanding between the homeowners and carpet care experts. Even though a carpet has been cleaned, it does not mean the traffic areas will look clean. Traffic areas are those places where people are constantly walking or working. This situation creates what is called "traffic lane gray".
There is not a lot that a carpet care expert can do with traffic lane gray. When a 10-year old carpet is cleaned, you will end up with a clean 10-year old carpet. It may not appear the way you had hoped. The easiest way to slow down this process is by rearranging the furniture so traffic areas are changed or just add area rugs.
Oriental Rug Care Tips
Every area rug requires special care to maximize the life and durability of the piece.
When purchasing an area rug, be sure to note the fiber types and origins of the rug. This information may be helpful as your Chem-Dry technician offers a specialized cleaning plan to ensure longevity.
Avoid spills on your area rug. If a spill happens, quickly remove as much of the spot as possible using a dry white towel or wet suction extractor. Depending on the type of carpet fibers, hot water may damage your rug (consult with a Chem-Dry specialist on how to best handle your specific rug).
Protect your area rug with Chem-Dry PowerGuard, Repel or Wool Protectant. Each formula is designed to match the needs of your carpet fibers to help minimize stains and make cleaning up spills easier.
Avoid leaving an area rug in direct or partial sunlight as fading may occur.
Routinely clean your area rugs professionally.
Leather Care Tips
Various types of leather require different care processes.
- Aniline - Also known as natural, pure, naked or unprotected leather.
- Protected - Also known as finished semi-aniline, everyday, pigmented and painted leather.
- Nubuck - Also known as chaps, distressed, bomber and suede leather.
Protect Your Investment
Protect your leather from spills and stains.
Leather, when properly maintained, will last four or five times longer than fabric or man-made fibers. Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and other soils can work their way into the leather. Many cleaning products currently on the market are not appropriate for leather – and they may break down leather finishes, promoting dryness and cracking. Chem-Dry leather care products are safe and effective for leather and have been endorsed by more than 300 tanneries and manufacturers.
Scuffs, Scratches, Cuts and Fading
Over the life of your furniture, you are bound to experience some of the common problems associated with leather furniture. Our Chem-Dry Certified Technicians are trained to address these problems. Chem-Dry has 60 stock pigment colors similar to those used in the tanning process to repair the inevitable scrape or scratch on protected leathers. We can also revitalize color on sensitive aniline leathers.
Why Should I Clean & Protect My Leather?
- Oils & Grease - Body oils from both humans and animals attach and hold on to leather. Body oils are easily transferred to the head cushions and armrests of the furniture and can cause serious damage to the protective finishes found on leather.
- Atmospheric Soils - Consider the dust that builds up on a coffee table or desk over a week’s time. This same dust is being deposited on your leather. Additionally, consider the airborne cooking oils and atmospheric pollution that are present, to some degree, in every home. These elements can wear down leather over time.
- Common Soils - These soils include dirt tracked in from outside along with sand and fibers from plants, brought into the home by people and pets.
- Dyes and Inks - The inks from newspapers and dyes from denim can transfer onto leather in a process called dye transfer. Additionally, the risk of ink from a leaky pen or the aspiring toddler who loves to draw should not be forgotten.
How Often Should I Clean My Leather?
A regular cleaning schedule includes professional cleaning two times a year is recommended.
Between professional cleanings, you can maintain the health and beauty of your leather furniture by cleaning with Chem-Dry Soft Cleaner and rejuvenating the protection with Chem-Dry Protection Cream. Both products are found in the Chem-Dry Home Leather Care Kit.